Friday, June 19, 2009

First Photos of the troops


Firstly my appologies for the quality of these photos as at the moment I am not setup properly to take decent photos as I only have a single light source and I know I should have two, the joys of a limited budget.

Anyway the before photo:

Photobucket

Now thats only a portion of what I have undercoated, now some of the bases that are finished:

Photobucket
Photobucket



Missing in the photo is 1 base of artillery (To be rebased later)
Some close ups:

Photobucket
Photobucket




Well thats all the photos for now, on the workbench at the moment I have 3 bases of Legere and two of Ligne. All painted and just working on the bases at the moment.

This will put me on 13 painted bases, plus 4 artillery. Plans are to move onto some cavalry, rebase and paint the limbers, and some generals.

No comments:

Post a Comment